Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Douglas & Otter Tail Counties is a local partner in the restoration industry. This Alexandria area SERVPRO is owned and operated by Trevor Rossum who takes pride in his work restoring homes and businesses after fire and water damage.
The SERVPRO motto: “Faster to Any Size Disaster” captures our company’s culture. Because of the nature of our work a fast response is necessary. A fire or water disaster event doesn’t wait to schedule for better opportunities. In fact, it seems that these events come at the most inopportune times. For this reason we’re ready to respond, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Our aim is to serve local Alexandria area communities, like Brandon, Garfield and Kensington with with a fast response.
Mold, water and fire damage are serious problems that need immediate attention — that’s what we do.
Let us help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (320) 219-6505
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2020 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Douglas & Otter Tail Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.